Sunday, October 23, 2011

We are going to play some SERIOUS catch up!

It has been a SERIOUS little break I have taken from blogging. It hasn't been a break I have loved taking either. Life has just been entirely crazy for us. I have felt completely overwhelmed and truthfully just plain worn out for the past little while. I feel I haven't had time for the things that should be a little higher on my list than I put them. Blogging is one of those. Not for the purpose of other people reading and looking at all the events that have happened in our lives, but for the sole reason that I want my children to have these memories and thoughts in a book to cherish one day. I'm horrible at journaling...... In fact the last time I wrote in my journal Katlyn was one month old!!!!! So, this I gotta do better at. It's going to take me a while, but here it goes............

No comments: