Sunday, October 23, 2011

 Christmas 2010

 way too many presents!
 This was his favorite by far.
 Opening the pj's on Christmas Eve.  We love this tradition!
 Mike made this awesome Lego desk for Carter. 
 Goofy pj picture
 Katlyn got lots of smell good stuff.
I L-O-V-E, love Christmas.  It's my favorite time of year.  Not just because of all the presents and the hoopla stuff.  I just love being with my family.  I love that we can be together with nobody and nothing bothering us for one full day!  I love sharing with them the real meaning of Christmas and them being old enough to understand.  (They do still love the presents of coarse!)  I love the smells and the baking and the fires and hot chocolate.  I love the feeling of excitement!  I love the Christmas movies and traditions and the kindness people show to one another.  I love the feeling of knowing that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that He will always love me.  I love that we can all celebrate His birth on this day.  I pray that I will be able to instill in my children the reason in celebrating this season.  I pray that they will teach their children.  That we will never let the worldly things overshadow the important things.  This is why I L-O-V-E, love Christmas! 

No comments: