Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Katly is 11 now

I can't hardly believe it, but she's 11 now!  Look at all these girls!  I swear they all changed into the most beautiful young ladies over the summer.  It was so fun to have them all over!  Katlyn really loves zebra and turquoise and so our sweet friend Traci made her the cutest cake.  The girls pigged out on food and Grandpa George and Grandma Colleen were sweet enough  to bring their projector for the girls to watch Lemonade Mouth outside on the trampoline.  I think it was a pretty big success.
It's fun having an 11 year old around our house.  We have the best babysitter ever.  It's fun to listen to her talk about the boys she thinks are cute.  She's learning how to do her hair and all that fun stuff.  She is learning to cook.  She loves to rent movies that she is allowed to watch with Mike and I.  It's really cute to see how excited she gets.  She is brave enough to go into the store all by herself and buy a few things for me.  I love it!  It really is fun having her grow up! 

No comments: