Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Great to be 8!

 Carter was baptized on August 6, 2011 at the Main Street Chapel in Snowflake, AZ.  It was one of the best days! I'm so proud of him and his decision to take this step in his life.  He has grown up so much and takes his baptismal covenants very serious.  I'm so grateful to have his sweet spirit in our family!
 Here's our little family.  I compared this picture with Katlyn's baptism picture and they are all so grown up!  Gavin was just barely on his way here when she was baptized. 
 Dad always has to have a goofy picture in the mix. 
 These are all the wonderful men that came to support Carter.  It was so great to have them all there.  We missed the ones that could not come, but we are all spread out pretty far now!  Carter is a lucky boy!
 This is Carter and his friend Michael.  They were both baptized that day. They are amazing!
Here's the whole gang!  My camera was on it's last leg so we did the best that we could.  We had quite the group there.  I'm so thankful for both sides of our family and the effort that they make to support us in all we do.  We are very blessed. 
I am so thankful for Carter and the amazing spirit that he brings to our home.  I know he was sent here to earth to do some very important things!!!!  I feel very blessed to be his mother.  He has taught me so much in the short 8 years that we have known each other.  His spirit is much older than mine, I just know.  He is honest without question.  He is kind to anyone and everyone.  He is happy.  He is loving without hesitation.  He is so forgiving!  I wish I could be more like him!
Carter, we all love you so much and are so proud of you!!!!!!

No comments: