Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things I Do After School By: Katlyn Papa

Here are some sneak peaks of some things I do after school. First of all, I like to do homework. My favorite subject is....MATH! I like a paper I get that has 100 math problems. I really really like handwriting. Homework is absolutely fun.
I will continue, I like to eat snacks after school. I really really like apples with creamy peanut butter spreaded. I also like bullet bars especially banana flavor. I love love love toasted toast with butter and strawberry jam. Just writing about it makes me hungry.
Also, this is the best thing I wrote about. I love to read scripturs. I really like it when my family reads together. I also like it that we read every night. And guess what every child reads one verse. Clearly, I like to do a lot of things after school.

(Katlyn's teacher gave this to me at parent teacher conference and I have been meaning to put it on here for her to read years from now if the paper doesn't make it! She is such an amazing little girl, and so creative and smart! Carter also got quite a good report from his teacher. He loves school and is learning so much. She says he makes her smile every day and is never in a bad mood!)

3 comments:

K said...

WOW! She is an amazing young lady!

Andrew + Kylie said...

When we were dating. Andrew would always tell me how smart his niece was. And I know for myself now. She is super smart- and so sweet! I love the bracelet! We love you Katlyn

Misty said...

That is a girl after her Aunt Misty's heart! I always loved math problems too Katlyn. You are a smart girl, keep it up and you will go places. We love you and the special spirit that you are!