Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Indians, Christmas Trees & Wood

Carter had his Thanksgiving program today, and his class dressed-up like Indians. They sang a couple of songs and recited a little poem! It made me so proud to see his big smile!
Doesn't he make a cute little Indian?

We decorated the Christmas Tree for Family Night. Mike was very against it so he is on the couch in this picture. The kids had a blast though, and actually helped out a lot this year. I love having it up. I wish I could keep it up all year!


We went and got a few loads of wood on Saturday. They actually had smiles on their faces at 7:30 in the morning! We are still waiting on the pipe for the fireplace, but I can't wait until it gets here and we build our first fire!



I was glad that they were all ready to help when we got there, because it is getting hard for me to do stuff like that, but their excitement only lasted for about 15 min. and then they moved onto other things like carving branches and climbing around on the trees. Mike and I got a good workout, and I definately felt it that night and the next day. I think next time he's going to have to do most of the work!




1 comment:

Courtney Curt said...

your kids are so cute. Fun pictures.