Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BOYS, enough said!

I made no bake cookies yesterday and Gage comes in and says "Awww mom, you made dog poop cookies. I hate dog poop cookies. They are dross." Then, Carter comes in and tells him, "No Gage, they aren't dog poop cookies, they are delicious. Here take a bite." Gage takes a bite and says "Oh, ya they aren't dog poop cookes. They are just chocolate cookies."

Carter was in the bathroom taking care of buisiness, and when he came out I asked him if he flushed the toilet and washed his hands. He looked at me totally serious and said, "Mom the Decepticon is going to come and break our door down to get us, and when he does he will smell the poop, and go CRASH!" Gage says, "Carter, that's a great idea!"

Gage and I walked out of the store today, and Gage runs to the truck as fast as he can, and when he gets there he says "Holy nuts that was fast."

9 comments:

colleen said...

What a pair. I laughed so hard when some customers came into the shop they thought I was crying. I am so glad that you are writing what they say, cuz if you tell them when they get older they'll never belive you. We sure love and miss those kids.

Unknown said...

That was so funny things that kids say and such boy things to say. That funny that if Carter likes the cookies so does Gage. And Holy Nuts who says that very funny

Stoddard Family said...

I was laughing out loud at the holy nuts part! Your boys are hilarious. Good thing Carter straightened Gage out on the no bake cookies, he would have missed a really yummy treat.

Andrew + Kylie said...

They sure are cute!

Amanda said...

Dog poop cookies.... Holy Nuts.hahaha I can't stop laughing. Those are cute stories. Ohhhh boys gotta love em

Teresa :) said...

Nice, very nice. Haha Leslie, thanks for sharing that! I love the holy nuts thing, I dont care who you are thats funny. :) How are you feeling? not very much longer right. yae. see ya

Whiting Family said...

Leslie...I laughed so hard at this post that I think I may have peed a little...hilarious!!! Boys are so much fun!!!

Courtney Curt said...

That is so cute! What fun kids.

Misty said...

Holy crap, I am cracking up right now. Your boys are so cute, and have such imaginations.