Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer, what to do.......

Since the kids are out of school I have been trying to come up with things for them to do. Misty gave me this idea, and it was a little messy but tons of fun. I bought a bunch of cars, birdhouses, and planes at Michael's for $1, and the kids glued them together and painted them.
Swimming is also a highlight! Don't you love the goggles? Gage did not leave that ladder for more than a few seconds the whole time.
Mike brought this little contraption home from work. I am not sure what those crazy guys used it for, but the kids love riding on it. I am just waiting for the moment we have to visit the emergency room. Things get a little fast and squirlly when you go down hill.
This is at Nana & Papa's house on Saturday. They just got home from a hunting trip to Africa, so we all had to grace them with our presence and our many children, because we missed them so much. This is right before we ate dutch oven dinner, which was delicious! That's what we do best when we go up there. Eat! (Lisa was not at all happy for me to take a pic of her angelic face!)
The kids love it there! They play outside all day, and beg to ride the 4-wheelers. There is a fence around the lot thank heaven, because I would be one child short if there wasn't one.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The kids playing out side makes me miss home so much. I wish your parents lived down the road still. But how fun the have all that land for the grandkids to play. I heard your parents had a blast!