Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Reunion in Colorado!


The reunion was such a hit! The drive was long, but well worth it. Thanks so much to Courtney & Jared for putting it all together, and to John & Debbie for the house and all the good food. You guys are awesome. There's not much of anything that's better than hanging out with your family and having a good time. Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park was such a hit with the kids, and Mike loved the swing ride, and taking the kids on the roller coaster, which we did numerous times. Mike also went whitewater rafting with all the adults minus the 3 pregnant ladies, and me "the chicken." He loved it! Such a dare devil. Katlyn was really brave and did the zip line with Debbie. We played lots of games, and ate lots of good food. The kids had a blast playing outside and just hanging out with eachother. So much fun! I can't wait til' next year!

7 comments:

Angela said...

That was such a fun trip! I have some really cute pictures of your family send me your email and I will send them over. :)
p.s next time you have to go river rafting!

Laura said...

It was fun. We'll do it again!

Angela said...

I can't get my computer to send over those pictures..... SORRY I will try again tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

love the pictures!! looked like everyone had so much fun. wish we could have been there, we're so left out!! :) oh well, next year for sure.

Rachel and kids said...

Sounds like a fantastic fun trip!! Kaitlyn looked so cute for her hobo dinner and your commment regarding how nice it is when everything feels like it should and that the bad things need to go away is so true. Love you guys!!!! When are we going to Alpine again?!

TJ Eich said...

I love Colorado!! How fun for you guys!

Gina Lee said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! And the pictures below are super cute too!

Thanks, I like how the room turned out too. Like I told Brandy, I love doing it and am always willing to help! Also, I left Brandy a message about next weekend. The session is at 3:30...which is WAY later than I thought, and would like it to be. But let me know if that doesnt work for you, and I can work something else out. Thanks for being willing to watch him and hope you crazy girls are having fun in the nice cool weather!