Sunday, April 27, 2008


This was the highlight for Gage and Katlyn! Cotton Candy! The reception was beautiful, and the food was awesome!







I think this was Katlyn's 4th or 5th trip to the cotton candy machine.







Carter on the other hand is not a sweets lover. So, he ate pretzels all night. This boy will pass up candy any day. He gets it on a regular basis at school, and always brings it home for Gage. What a nice brother!

These have got to be the cutest boys in the world.









And these are the cutes girls in the world.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Leslie, I was looking at different blogs and ran into yours. Hope you don't mind. You have a cute family! I can't believe you have 3 kids and still look so skinny!!

Shannon

mandee said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!! I love Katlyn's dress she looks so pretty! Hope you guys are doing good.

Kacie said...

Leslie, you guys are so cute!! I love your cute outfits for the reception. Im so glad all went well!!! I have started a blog but not done yet.
Kacie