Friday, April 4, 2008

TAG

Misty tagged me and so I am going to try it out, but I warn you, my life is really boring!!!

If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go, and who would you go with
I would go to New York City first, and then to Paris. I have always wanted to go to both places. I am not usually one that likes huge cities, and lots of people, but I feel like these are two places I would love to go to, and I know that I will regret if I never do. I would absolutely take Mike with me. Things like that just aren't the same if he's not with me.



When was the last time you cried?
On Wednesday night. I watched No Reservations, and those types of movies always make me cry.



5 things you were doing 10 years ago 1998?
1. I was a sophmore in high school.
2. Most likely I was playing sports.
3. I was pretty much a little brat teenager!
4. I worked at a hotel from 4:30 a.m. to 9:30 serving breakfast, and then went to Greer to waitress for the rest of the day almost every day that summer! (Kristen and I were crazy!)
5. I hung out with Kristen a lot.

5 Things you were doing 5 years ago 2003?
1. I had Carter that year, and we were so excited to have a boy!
2. We built our first house.
3. I was going to school.
4. I was in the Primary Pres. in our ward with some awesome ladies that taught me so much!
5. I told you I was boring. I can't think of anything else!

5 Things you were doing a year ago 2007?
1. We had just moved into our 2nd house, finally!
2. Mike surprised me and took me to Vegas for my birthday to see Phantom. (amazing!)
3. I decided that 3 kids was my limit, even though I always wanted 7. (What was I thinking?)
4. We went to San Diego with the Papa family and had such a blast.
5. Mike and I were that Webelo leaders.

7 favorite hobbies.
1. I love to read! (Mike also hates it Misty!)
2. I love to be outside working in the yard.
3. Volleyball. I get to play once a week, and I play on a city team. It's so much fun, even though I am way too old and slow now.
4. I love to quilt. I have an awesome mom that taught me how.
5. I love my walks in the mornings.
6. I also need to find some new hobbies Misty.
7.

5 favorite foods.
1. ice cream
2. strawberries
3. candy
4. anything mexican
5. my moms sourdough waffles

5 places you've been
1. Las Vegas
2. Niagra Falls
3. Vermont
4. Tennessee
5. San Diego

5 favorite memories
1. My little ones being born. Not much can top that feeling!
2. Being sealed to Mike in the temple for eternity!
3. Going on vacation with my family growing up. We have lots of fun memories. (Like Brandy crying when we put her on the puddle jumper plane in Vermont!) My parents always made our vacations a blast!
4. Getting wood with my dad when it was just me and him.
5. The first time that Mike made an attempt to talk to me! Hilarious! He was so shy.

I tag Vanessa, Rylee & Brittany(both of them)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I remember the Vermont Trip. Our dad's are so much a like they make the trip so fun (not) jk. Remember my dad would tell Brandy to go eat a banana. lol and anyone else who was grouchy. That trip.

Rylee said...

Loved reading your tag Les! I actually just did this tag a couple of weeks ago! :)

Anonymous said...

love your tag! i went ahead and did it. it was pretty uninteresting! haha

Unknown said...

It was so fun to read you tag and learn more about you! Sounds to me like your life is anything but boring! I got tagged 4 times this week! CRAZY! Looks like I better get busy! haha!