Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Baby is 3!!!! Happy Birthday Gage-O!

I can't believe that my baby is 3. Time has flown by! Here are a few of the things that I love about Gage and things that he does that make me smile!
1. You always say you are sorry!
2. I love your smile!
3. Instead of saying I don't want to, you say "I neber want to." (always with the "b" sound.
4. When you say something funny and we all laugh, you say "stop laughing! I not funny!"
5. You are so nice to your sister and brother about 50% of the time.
6. You hate clothes, and so as soon as we walk in the door you strip them off. Every time!
7. If you have your spiderman p.j.'s on you say "I'm Spiderman" but if you don't you say "I'm not Spiderman. I Gage.
8. You look nothing like me or dad. Several times people have asked us if we are babysitting you!
9. I love all your little kisses.
10. I love all the cute little prayers that you give. I also love that you are patient and let Carter help you when he wants to!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE! WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday little Gage! We had fun playing & swimming with you this weekend. :)

Melis said...

You're right! I think he looks just like Amy's Treagan (sp?). He is adorable. Happy Birthday Gage.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Gago! Mavers asks me everyday to see Gage on the computer. He loves the "head, shoulders, knees, and toes and butt" video. What a fun little boy!

Rachel and kids said...

Happy Birthday Gago! Easton's is just around the corner-I can't believe my one and only boy is growing up. Last time we went to your house I said 'we're going to Leslie's house!' When we pulled up he said 'no its Gage's house mom!'
too funny. thanks for your friendship!
Rachel

mandee said...

Happy Birthday Gage!!

Love the McEuen's