Thursday, April 17, 2008

I want to be a dentist when I grow up!

Carter went to the dentist today! He had a filling that fell out, and so we headed over to Show Low, and our amazing friend Dr. Hatch, and his assistant Paige fixed it for him. They even let him have a mask and some gloves. He loves them! Out of all three of my kids I would have thought that Carter would have that hardest time at the dentist, but he sat down in the chair and said, "Mom, go out." So, I did and he did awesome. I treasure all the good moments like this!

1 comment:

twede said...

Hey Leslie, I ran across your blog so I thought I'd say "Hi" and let you know I'll probably be blog stalking you now. Your blog is so cute. I love the picture with Gage in his underwear! It made me laugh! Good luck with it! I think Brennan has finally go it, and I hope it stays that way after the baby is here! Talk to ya later,

Cindy