Sunday, December 27, 2009

A year in review****

Gavin turned the big 1 this month, and we were so busy that we did not get to have a proper little party until a few days after his birthday but he loved every minute of it. All of the Papa/Curt sides of the family came for a Christmas party and so we celebrated Gavin and Grandpa John's Birthdays. He was such a lucky duck that he got another little party yesterday when Grandma Colleen and Grandpa George came for a visit and brought him his very own cake!
This little boy has been such a blessing in our home for the last year. I have NO idea what we would do without him. He melts every one of our hearts on a daily basis and helps us to remember to enjoy the simple things in life. I actually got a little sad during Christmas this year because it was soooo busy and go go go. I would stop and remember last year and how we were all home together with this brand new little boy. We spent two whole weeks together as a family with no interruptions and it was fabulous! By far the best Christmas that we have ever had. I wish we could rewind back to that time again. I hope that every day throughout his life he knows how much I love him. He is my baby. I love you Gavers!
(I put a TON of pictures on here so if you get Gaverd out I am sorry in advance!!!!!)



1 comment:

melinda said...

How is he a year old already?! Love him! He's such a sweet little guy! I need to come over and get a few hugs--I haven't had any in a while!