Sunday, December 27, 2009

It wasn't me mom!

We go through toilet paper like mad in our house and this is the reason why right here! He is always grabbing and running, grabbing and running. The result is this. A huge strand of tp drug all the way through the house. He thinks it's funny. I beg to differ. In this picture it got stuck to the bottom of his foot and he couldn't get it off. He also has a fascination with the toilet and the water inside. We have caught him a few times playin' in the big boys' pee, because for some reason they don't EVER flush! He also thinks this is funny and I again beg to differ. NASTY! When you come to our house, the new rule is SHUT THE BATHROOM DOOR!

1 comment:

Adrianne*Dustin*Kellen*Katie said...

LOL. I have the same problem with Kellen. I finally just put a baby gate in front of the bathroom because people kept forgetting to close the door. :-)