Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

It wasn't a huge Christmas. It wasn't as white as we would have liked. But we were pretty dang happy with the way it turned out! Play-Doh galore because it is a favorite at our house.
Carter thought he was the luckiest kid in the world because he got his very own ds. His sister was happy too because now he can quit begging to play hers and Gage is happy because now Carters vsmile pocket is fair game for him. Perfect all around!

Gage is loving his Hot Wheels race track. His dad had as much fun as he did with it.
This little boy was just so excited that everyone else was excited. This is how he looked all morning and he had no idea why! He got a few presents too, but he could have cared less.
Katlyn got a guitar, which she loves and now can't wait to learn how to play. Her dad has done a few concerts in the last few days singing love songs to me and I love it, but he should definitely not quit his day job! I also made each of the kids a blanket. This is Katlyn's. I was pretty proud of myself because I am not a sewer at all, but with a little help from my mom and Melinda they turned out perfect. Now I have to make one for Mike though because he keeps stealing theirs! I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas! I love the season and am so thankful for the reason that we celebrate it. I love my Savior and so grateful for his life and the amazing blessings that it brings to all of us.

4 comments:

melinda said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! I love how all your blankets turned out--you did a great job! I can't blame Mike for stealing! They are so soft!

Woodside's said...

It looks like you had a very fun Christmas! Have a Happy New Year!

Chantz H. Davis said...

Leslie, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Your kids are adorable and Kate looks exactly like you used to. I check in on you from time to time and I think you are such an awesome little mom. I can tell somedays you have about had it but we have all been there and then they are all grown and gone so quickly! Enjoy it now!

Stoddard Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I can't believe our babies are 1. Your blanket looks adorable, I love animal prints.