Sunday, December 27, 2009

Carters Christmas Program

Carters program was amazing this year. He has such a good teacher and is learning so much. He even had a speaking part, which was..."Another thing that we learned is that everyone is unique." He nailed it! They also sang a few songs. His class sang "I'm Something Special" It was perfect and he still sings it for us when we need a smile.
His teacher, her mom and his teacher's aide made each of the students in his class one of these hats. We are so lucky to have people like them teaching our little guy!
I love this picture....... I'm crying right now! He is so grown up and I love him so much. He is our tender hearted sweet little boy, yet he is learning to think for himself and becoming so independent. I know that one day he will do amazing things!


No comments: