Monday, August 3, 2009

Salt Lake City.....

Katlyn, Gavin and I went to Salt Lake on Thursday to go to my cousin Sheena's wedding. It was a LONG drive but so worth it and a lot of fun. We drove with Brandy and Cole and followed my parents all the way up. They probably wanted to leave us behind a lot because we made several stops for babies! After 13 hours we finally got there. We were able to stay with Brittany and her family who made us feel right at home. The kids gave up their rooms for us and Brittany and Haven were super nice! It was great to see where they live now and how much fun they are having. I am really jealous of your life Britt! Hope to get to come again soon! The Joseph Smith statue. Katlyn thought this was "very cool." "Huge! I have never seen a statue that big!" She also thought the building was "perfect!"
Here she is in front of the temple doors. She thought all the beehives were neat.
Here's my mom and her brothers and sister and their spouses. They haven't been together for a lot of years and so it was fun for them to have a reason to get together!
She was a fun little chick to be with!
This little man was so stinkin' good the whole time. His smile says everything! It's infectious too!

4 comments:

melinda said...

Love the pictures!! I'm glad you had a good time! Carter told me how good his cinnamon rolls were too--that is a great b-day tradition!

justin and sherrie said...

I can't believe how old everyone is getting either. It was good to see everyone. Too bad we don't get together more often.

Andrew + Kylie said...

how fun for you guys to go to SLC. your kids are so cute!

The Baum Squad said...

It's this time of the year I'd love to live in Utah. It is so pretty up there. Hec, I'd live anywhere right now that isn't 129 degrees. I love that Mike slept on the tramp with your boys. Sounds like your kids are going to have some pretty fun memories.


Can I just also say...I miss Snowflake? I don't know why I feel the need to tell everyone that but I really could bear testimony about how great that little place and all the people are. You included.