Monday, August 3, 2009

Gavin had a little accident due to his mother's air headedness! I dumped my melted ice cream all over him getting out of the car, but he slept on like a good boy!
Papa was such a good tour guide for Katlyn. I had Gavers and so it was hard to get her around to all of the things I wanted her to see, but he just scooped her up and took her all around. He made sure that her trip was fun and exciting. Thanks Dad! You are the best! This picture is at the top of the administration building.
Here's the beautiful bride and the handsome groom! Sheena looked picture perfect! By far the most beautiful bride that day! I can't believe she is married! It seems like she should still be 10!
This is Brandy, Shelby and I. We look sad and pathetic next to Shelb and her beautiful self! It was so much fun to get to spend time with her!
took th Katlyn is picture off the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Pretty good little photographer. Amazing how beautiful it is.So, we are home now after a much faster drive home and I am so glad that Brandy and mom and dad let us tag along with them. I always forget how amazing everything there is. I was able to go into the wedding. It was beautiful! I love the feelings of being there! Why would you not want that in your life? Such a spiritual uplift. It was so fun to see everyone and get to catch up a little. It stinks that we don't get to get together more often.
Mike was such a trooper and stayed home for work. He just started his apprenticeship and so can't take off. He made the boys' weekend fun with a night out on the trampoline, shooting and mud bogging. The boys also got to go to Emma & Jacob's house on Carters Birthday while Mike was at work. Thanks Melinda! She made his day a fun one even though we weren't there! Now it's back to life and I'm loving it. There's nothing like being at home with my family!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Glad you had such a fun trip! Happy Belated Birthday Carter! He was so cute when we sang to him Sunday! He was super excited to come up! I can't believe how big Katlyn is getting - I'm sure she was such a big help for you! It's so fun to have 1 daughter - there's so much you can do with them!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE SLC!!!! Looks like you guys had a fun trip! :) I love your cousins wedding dress too.

Davis Gang said...

I love the Salt Lake City temple I am glad you could go. It truely is amazing.