Monday, August 3, 2009

Just a few pictures of cuteness!

This big brother is so good at helping his mom when it's dinner time. Gavin LOVES him!
This is the new thrill of lawn mowing day. Dad takes a few minutes and gives everyone a ride before he starts mowing. They think it's the greatest thing ever.
Katlyn got her new glasses for 4th Grade. I think she looks so dang beautiful! She would like to have contacts but Dr. Blair says maybe next year.
Just one more shot of the wagon ride. Gavin even gets to be in on this one. Thanks for the wagon Grandma & Grandpa Papa! We have made good use of it!

1 comment:

Jace and Cadence said...

looks like you guys are doing well. I got contacts in 5th grade. I think that she will do just fine next year with contacts the hardest part will be getting her to touch her eye ball lol. I remember that, that was the hardest for me and my sister. Well take care