Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TAG...
I got tagged by Mandee, so here it goes!
How to play the game.... Post these rules on your blog, list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, & 3 random facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post!

3 Joys... My family(most of the time!), A good book, A long bath.
3 Fears... Losing Mike or one of my kids, Being alone at night, What's swimming around in the
lake or the ocean! SO SCARY!
3 Goals... Finish school, Paint and decorate my bedroom this summer, potty train my so not
interested 3 year old!
3 Current Obsessions... President Benson(I am reading his biography. Amazing! Mike knows all
about him too, because I give him an update every night when we go to bed!), the O.C. I
know this is pathetic,but I never watched them and I happened upon re-runs one day and I am HOOKED!, flowers(I love planting them & watching them grow!)
3 Random facts... I have been legally blind since the age of 18 thanks to my mother's genetics!, I
once ate a raw oyster for $20, and it was not worth $100!, I graduated high school, got married
and had a baby all in less than 1 month!
I tag anyone who loves a good tag!

1 comment:

Rylee said...

Leslie--I absolutely love the OC too. It's so high school and so funny and I LOVE the dad on the show.