Sunday, May 4, 2008

Rocky Point

We got to go to Rocky Point this weekend, and it was a blast. Laura and Micah invited us to go with some people from their ward.
This is at "Chicken Hut", which was delicious! We have heard a lot about it, and it lived up to the praise!
What would Chicken Hut be without ice cream from Thrifty for dessert? I loved Charly's braids. (Katlyn found a lot of new girls to hang out with, and so she is absent these pics because they were way cooler than we were.)
Carter saw this guy selling kites made of styrofoam, and he begged for one until I bought it. He had a blast with it for a whole ten minutes before it fell apart! Good Times!
The kids all three had a blast. Katlyn and Carter were all about playing in the water, and Gage was more for the digging in the sand and playing with his tractors and monster trucks!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Your family picture turned out cute. We are so glad that you guys came!

twede said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun time! It looks so beautiful down there. I considered going for about 5 seconds, then decided that's pushin my due date and really don't want to have my baby in Mexico. Maybe next time! By the way that octopus is pretty gross.

Misty said...

We should have come, I am so jealous. I miss the beach! I need a vacation. You will be happy to know that I updated my blog! Calm down sister!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Your kids will always remember trips like that. oh- and good choice to stay away from the Banana Boat! We almost died on one.. just ask Domini! :)
p.s. I have to say.. you are one hot mamma Leslie! :)

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

I am glad that you found us again.. I am trying to update our blog. I love Rocky Point, my parents have a time share there and we have a good time.
It is good to meet up with you guys again..even if it is in a blog.

Amanda said...

Looks like you had a blast! I love the beach