Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family Night

Mike decided that we should play soccer on the golf coarse for family night last week, and I think he had more fun than the kids did. When we were all worn out we went to the pond to see what we could find.
Carter tried to find some frogs, but he didn't have very good luck. I thought that we should have at least a little learning time also, and so we decided to make Carter's homework our family night.
He had to put a picture of himself on a paper and then tell some things about himself. He put that he loves "white" ice cream, transformers, riding his bike, and he loves kindergarten.
Katlyn put that she likes to sing and dance, cause TROUBLE, and ride her bike. I'm not sure if that cause trouble is a glimpse into the future or just a joke for her dad!
Gage put that he loves "pink" ice cream, mowing the lawn with his dad, riding his bike and SUGAR!!!!! It was a lot of fun! I know we have totally corny family nights, but you do what you can right?

1 comment:

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

How fun.. I might have to use this at my house.. You have the cutest family...