Saturday, August 9, 2008

These are some of the goofy pictures that I got. Mike and Danny got a little more outgoing in about two seconds when we saw these girls and asked if they could have their picture with them! Anyone who knows Mike and Danny know that that is not something that happens very often!!!
I just love the big cheesy grin on Mike's face in this one! And it only got better as the night went on!
They are probably both going to kill me for posting all of these pictures, but nobody gets to see this side of these guys very often.
At the wax museum this was Mike's funniest pose, and the one that had the girl with the most clothes on! Mike does not like Oprah in the least bit.
Perfect example here! Jessica Simpson was right in the door as we walked in, and he just couldn't resist! Neither could the old man behind him that looked about 70! Men!

4 comments:

grandma kathleen said...

Sounds like you had a really good time. You do have to be a little bit goofy to enjoy that place.

Jill said...

I thought Oprah was bigger than that?

melinda said...

Those are the best pictures! How funny! Looks like you guys had a GREAT trip! I'm looking forward to our first get away with Tyler in only 4 weeks!

I'm ready to start walking any day! Just let me know!

Amanda said...

I'm with Mike I don't like Oprah at all. Glad you guys had fun! I told you you would like phantom! What didn't you call.... Brat! JK You look so good!