Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why can't every day be like this?

I was watching the Olympics the other night and looked over to ask Mike if he had seen what had just happened and this is what I got! I love this picture! It makes my heart melt to see my little boy snuggled up to his dad. Carter started Kindergarten, and I was really a basket case most of the summer worrying about it. He has been in preschool for two years, but Kindergarten is way different. He is so young, and not quite ready I know, but he is loving it! I am not sure how well he will do "School" wise, but I'm so glad he is liking it. This little boy has come such a long way, and still has a long way to go, but he is the most loving, sweet boy and I just hope and pray that he always stays that way!

7 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

I really can hardly even wait for these moments!!

So glad your coming to Powell with us this year, again!! We'll have all the same girly's back. When do you guys suppose you'll roll in on Wed?

AND... I hear you and I are pretty much due the same week with our babies. WOO HOO! Well If my twins and body hold it together and I make it that far :)
Excited to have you and Katlyn back!!!!!

grandma kathleen said...

That is a great picture! It shows the real strength of a dad!

Woodside's said...

Leslie,
I was so happy to hear from you! You have such a cute family! I will be checking in on your blog every now and again as well. Congrats on the pregnancy!

mandee said...

aw this pic is so cute!!

melinda said...

That is the sweetest picture! Carter is going to do great in school--it will be really good for him. He is such a sweetheart. I'm glad he and Emma are (STILL) in the same class.

Courtney Curt said...

Cute picture! Hey-When are you due?

Anonymous said...

what a great picture!! i can't believe Carter is already in kindergarten. they grow too fast...
thanks so much for taking Gian off Debbie's hands for awhile last week. he was so excited about playing with his cousins!!