Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Can't I Just Freeze Him in Time?



Gavin is now almost 9 months old and I really do wish that I could just freeze him in time! He is so much fun and such a good boy and he's doing the most amazing things! I am just trying to cherish these moments because I know that we will never have an almost 9 month old again. He is a blast! We found him all the way up the stairs last night and he can climb in and out of almost anything, including his bumbo. We got about a month or two of use out of that thing before he figured out how to escape! He's EVERYWHERE and we LOVE it! The video shows him waving, which he just got the hang of yesterday! LOVE ya Gavers!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

He is such a cutie! I love this age! I feel the same way about Ray. If you figure out how to freeze Gavin let me know!

Jill said...

I know, I wish they stayed under 1yr old forever!

Melis said...

I think you should freeze him in time too. He's so darn cute!!!

Laura said...

He is so cute! You know I love big headed little babies!!!