Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1st Swim at Grandma & Grandpa's....

The kids and I went to Grandma & Grandpa Papa's house for a few days this weekend to swim and just play! The water was still a little cold, but that didn't stop Katlyn, she had a blast! Grandpa & Grandma even got in. I braved it for about 5 min.
This is what Gage spent his time doing. He just threw things in the pool and pushed the rafts around. He brought his new scooter to ride around.

Carter didn't get in the water too much. He said it was too cold! Gavin got his legs wet officially making it his first swim ever! He loved it. We had Ashley and Grady over to play with us. The baby's loved it. We had a fun time playing with the toys and the wii. Laura and the kids even came over to see us, and Gian & Brendon spent the night. Thanks for putting up with all of us Grandma & Grandpa. We can't wait to come back when the water is a little warmer and we can bring our dad too!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh..looks like fun! It would have been fun to see you guys. Husbandless leaves us pretty lonely over here! :)

Davis Gang said...

I love looking at your family. New baby is so cute. I've been keeping updated with everyone there through their blogs, I added you to my list. I am private though if you would like to have an invite email me your email address and then I can add you.srtkk@hotmail.com. Keep in touch. This is Rebecca by the way if you remember me.