Wednesday, April 8, 2009

16 WEEKS

This adorable little guy is 16 weeks old now. I can't believe it! He's so big & such a good boy!
He's not a big fan of tummy time, but we make him do it anyway. He lasts about 2 minutes and then he's screamin' for someone to come and rescue him.
Things Gavin is doing at 16 weeks.....
*Smiling, Smiling, Smiling
*Loves to suck on his fingers!
*Rolls onto his back from his tummy
*Loves to buck out of his bouncy chair
*Finally takes a 2 hour nap during the day
*Sleeps for at least 5 hours at a time at night (his mom loves this one!)
*Can balance big and tall with dad holding onto his feet
*Is ready for size 2 diapers. The last few blowouts have not been fun.
*Loves bathtime
*talks and talks
Seriously, I can't get enough of this little man. I am having a hard time with how fast time is going by, but I'm doing my best to take it all in and I'm loving every minute of it!



6 comments:

Kacie said...

Wow! it is so crazy how he looks so much like carter but so much like gage too!!! so dang cute!!!

Tess-N-Tae said...

Hi! He is so stinking cute! Thanks for your comment about the temple. I'll take you up on the offer sometime. my # is 245-0685, so you don't think some crazy person is calling you :)

melinda said...

He is so flipping adorable!! I love his little chubs. What a smiley sweet boy. He is making me baby hungry! WHERE IS MINE?? ha ha

Stuart Family said...

He is such a cute little guy!! I love the little smile.

Jennifer said...

He's so cute!

colleen said...

Gavin is growing so fast. Won't be long till he is staying at Grandma's with the other kids. We are so looking forward to having our first Grandpa picnic with him. Love Colleen