Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1 MONTH OLD....

Gavin was 1 month old on the 15th and I am just getting around to posting the pics I took that day! We had just walked in the door from the doctors office, and so he was not too happy! I just love the outfit that he has on! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Papa.
Gavin now weighs a whopping 8lb. 12oz.! He's growing like a weed. He gained almost a pound in 3 days. We are now enjoying the chubb of his cheeks. This chair is his new best friend and my saving grace on some days. Mike went to a wrestling tournament and brought it home with him. What a sweet guy.

I can't believe how fast our little babe is growing! I did not notice it so much with our other kids. He is already a pro at holding his head up. He stands on his legs for a few seconds at a time. Mike swears he smiled at him a couple of days ago, but every time he would tell me to come look, it would mysteriously disapear! He loves to be folded up tight in a blanket to sleep, but only to sleep. He screams if you do it when he's awake. He's not to crazy about baths still, but loves the feeling after when he's all dressed and lathered with lotion. He will lay and just look around for about an hour after that. He loves the car as long as it is moving. He hates church! I tried to take him just for the second hour so I could do my primary job and Mike could teach his lesson, and he cried the whole time. Mike didn't mind, because after he was done teaching his lesson he got to come home and watch the Cardinals. Stinks to be the babysitter!

Love This LITTLE Guy!

8 comments:

melinda said...

I can't believe it has already been a month! He is such a sweet baby! And, he is growing so great! Enjoy every minute:)

Melis said...

Thanks for letting me come take a peak the other day! The pictures are adorable, but he is even cuter in real life!

Jennifer said...

Cutie!

Linde said...

Time flies doesn't it? He has ton of hair. He is so sweet!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jace and Cadence said...

he is so cute Leslie. Time does Fly. I remember when you posted that you had him, it seems like days ago. Well we had an ultra sound this week, but I am only 13 weeks. They told me I was having a girl. I know its early so we haven't said or posted anything. I do mri and cat scan and I have friends in Ultra sound that scan me all the time, two different people told me a girl but im not gonna hold my breath on it. Im gonna get another scan in two weeks to confirm it. We hopes it a girl! Well take care

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

He is dang cute. I Love my little Gavin. He keeps our house going and NEVER slows down. I wouldn't trade him though. Such a good one to end on..lol. I can't believe your Gavin in already 1 month. Time flies. My baby will be 3 yrs in Feb.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful little guy! Congratulations, I hadn't heard you had him! So exciting. Your family looks so cute and wonderful! Love yah