Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumkin Patch!

I am in charge of the scouts in primary, and we had our pack meeting at the Pumpkin Patch Maze last night. The kids had a blast! It's fun for them to get to hang out with the older boys! I think Katlyn likes it too!!!! The weather has become a tad bit colder and so we froze our tooshies off, but it was a lot of fun. I highly recommend it to everyone.
This picture was when we got done with the maze. Right after this the boys got into a fight with their glow sticks and that was my clue that it was time to head home. At least we had one hour of brotherly love right? It was a lot of fun. The Willis' do a great job making it all so much fun for everyone.
I love the fall season, minus the wind in Snowflake. I love the leaves changing color, and the first time we start a fire. Wrapping up in blankets with hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls and watching a movie together. Trick or Treating! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and time with family! Then, the day after Thanksgiving the Christmas tree goes up, and I don't take it down until after New Years. I love the spirit of Christmas. Not the presents and shopping and all that, but just the feel of it, and the snow! I love this time of year!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Brrr it looks so cold i love that as i was reading your blog that the kids in coat and hats looking cold was next to the beach picture on your side bar made me laugh

colleen said...

I can't believe that it is cold up there already. We are still running our air conditioning. Cub Scouts was one of my favorite callings. The boys are so fun at that age. I am sure that Katlyn and the boys love getting to go to Pack meeting. We sure miss you all, come visit soon. Love Colleen

Rusty and Ashley said...

I am so jealous! I wish that we were even "cool" here! I am like you, tree is up the day after christmas. If Rusty would let me, we would do it as soon as Thanksgiving dinner is cleaned up! I am in scouts as well, so much fun! Enjoy the weather for me!

Linde said...

I just have to say sorry about your calling! I hope you like it but it is NOT one of my favorites. I guess I should get use to it having 3 boys and all! I am the same way about my tree! I LOVE this time of year. Your kids are so cute!

Mandy said...

We didn't make it over there this year. That is always fun! You guys are cute, love peekin in on ya.

TJ Eich said...

It looks cold there! I guess The Valley isn't so bad. :)
Say HI to Amy for me!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the Willis Farm. I am SO glad they do the pumpkin patch and corn maze! The kids LOVE it...(and me too!)