Monday, October 13, 2008

Conversations before bed....

Last night while Mike was getting the boys ready for bed Carter and Gage had a funny little conversation that I had to write down. It went something like this.....
Carter: "Gage you have a big head, and I have a small head."
Gage: "I don't have a big head. I have a small head too."
Carter: "No you don't. Come in the bathroom and I will show you in the mirror."

They then headed to the bathroom to take a good look at their heads in the mirror...

Carter: "See Gage you do have a big head."
Gage: "Ya, I do have a big head and you have a small head."
Carter: "Ya, my head is small."
Gage: "Ya."

7 comments:

melinda said...

H-I-L-A-R-O-U-S
!
!
!
!
!
That really made me laugh!

Big head, small head, both are better than the small BRAIN that I have;)

Laura said...

I love listening to kids conversations! Your boys are AWESOME!

arizonamama said...

Very funny! We are still laughing.

Courtney Curt said...

oh my gosh, that is so cute and funny!!!

justin and sherrie said...

Jason and I probably had conversations like that, but it was more like me saying, "Man, your ears really stick out."
Jason - "You're right, they're pretty big too."
Anyway, you have an awesome family. I'm sure you and Mike are super proud. Thanks for the comments and it is nice to cyber-see you. Hasta

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Your boys have grown so much and Katelyn is beautiful in her glasses! You look amazing by the way! Your blog page is way cute!

Rachel and kids said...

lol ha ha ha. I love your boys and I miss you guys!! I love the picture of Kaitlyn wrapping the towel around her brothers-precious. Hope everything is going good regarding the pregnancy. That little person will be here before you know it.