Thursday, July 29, 2010

24th Celebration

Pretty pathetic that these are the only two pictures that I have of the 24th. It was a pretty crazy weekend. Mike had to do fire training and so I was solo with the kids. We did have fun though. When Mike got home Friday night we went with John and Debbie, Brett and Angela and Kylie and Andrew to dinner. It was slow, but delicious! Then, Mike and I stopped by our 10 year reunion for a bit. I really didn't know many people but it was still fun. Crazy how much we actually all still look the same! After that we had the pleasure of chaperoning the youth dance. It was so funny to see how the kids interact now. Nobody was dancing! They were all just standing around in their groups! It took them a good 2 hours to warm up to each other. We had a fun time just watching them all. Saturday we did the parade and the craft fair. It was humid as all get out, but the kids still had fun. Carter and Gage bought these bad boys with their money they had saved. They LOVE them. Well worth the $7.50!
Mike and I decided to try out the rodeo Sat. night when he got home, and we loved it! I can't believe we have never gone! We will for sure be taking our kids next year. The fire works were great too. It made for a great Pioneer Days!

2 comments:

melinda said...

Yeah, I can't believe you'd never gone. It is all kinds of fun:) Although Tyler has been a bum the last couple of years because of Levi... Love the 24th!

Stoddard Family said...

Looks like you guys have had a really fun summer! I loved all of the pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. One of these days we have to get the girls together. Your booth at the park had the cutest stuff! Annie is still asking me to go back and get the leopard print skirt!