Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tball and a Tub

Carter and Gage started Tball. Their team is called THUNDER! We are definately not a baseball family but they are having a blast! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture........ (Don't You?)
Here's the boys and Braedyn. They all got on the same team. The boys are very proud of their hats and shirts. It's going to be a fun season. I just hope we get to have one game without the wind.

I had to throw this picture in. I told Gage to go take a bath this morning and when i came to check on him this is what I found. Gavin can't resist the tub. It calls his name whether it has water or not.

4 comments:

melinda said...

So, so cute. I do love the baseball bench pic! Those boys will have alot of fun growing up together! I hope for a windless game too!

Gavers is funny! Levi crawls into our shower everytime he hears it going too. Waterbabies!!

Stoddard Family said...

I wish this dumb wind would stop too. Tim's game was cancelled last week after it snowed. Your kids are so stinkin cute.

Kylie said...

that is too fun! t-ball is awesome!

Jennifer said...

:) love gavin in the tub with his clothes on! don't you love it when they do that? (not!)