Saturday, January 23, 2010

This one's for you Dad!

We were all ready for the snowstorm. We had food, wood, flashlights just in case and good movies to watch. I was a little nervous to brave it on my own with the kids but we had fun. I forget that Snowflake is NEVER like where I grew up when it snows, and RV is not that far away! We just don't get near enough here! I LOVE the snow! Plus, we seriously need the moisture. We got a snow day on Friday and we didn't waste any time getting outside to make a snowman. Gavin was really into being out there I promise. He just kept getting mad because he couldn't go more than a few steps without face planting!
Right here he's saying, "Mom stop taking a stinkin' picture and come get me." There was a piercing scream that went along with it.
Snowball competition....... I don't like to be the judge so who do you think won?

And here's the fabulous snowman. Nothing fancy. Nothing humongous. Not the most handsome but we were pretty proud of ourselves. We had a good day. We miss you Mike! It just isn't the same without you here. WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Courtney Curt said...

Jake is teething AGAIN. UGH. I feel your frustration. It's sad and annoying at the same time. Hope gavins comes in quick.

Jennifer said...

How fun! :) Love the snowman!