Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So sad......

Gage went to stay with his Grandma & Grandpa for a few days all by himself. When Gage left, Carter got a little teary eyed but said that nothing was wrong. (I think he was trying to be tough because there were so many people around.) He let it all go when we got into the car though. "I'm going to miss Gage. Who am I going to play with?" Talk about melting my heart! This was Sunday. Monday, Carter was cleaning up his room and he came and asked how to spell "miss, only not the m." I told him and didn't think too much more about it until I went in their room later and I found this taped to their bunkbeds....... And there went my heart again! Poor thing doesn't like not having his ornery little brother here. When we tucked him in bed last night he told us he was going to be scared sleeping in the room without Gage....... I knew there was a reason we had them so close together. I hope they stay best friends forever!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! Melts my heart just reading it! What a sweetheart..

Kylie said...

that is so cute.
what a good brother.

melinda said...

Carter is so sweet! He told me Gage was gone today on the way home from school. He told me he missed him. "And so does mom. But not Katlyn." LOL!! He also told me he was excited to tell you something, then he said "but I'll tell you too..." (it was about his new, skinny crayons.) I love that boy.:) I'm glad he and Gage have each other too:)

Courtney Curt said...

That is so cute.

Jace and Cadence said...

ahh that is so cute!