Saturday, October 10, 2009

He just keeps growing and growing.....

This is his serious face...... So dang cute!
Apples are a favorite. I think just because he wants to be like the big boys.

Already climbing up on the beds! Yikes! I found him two steps up the ladder on the bunk beds the other day! TROUBLE!
Just because these are my favorite kinds of pictures.

Gavin is almost 10mos. old now. I can't hardly believe it! Look at those amazing blue eyes, chunker cheeks, blond hair, chubby little fingers, & the sweetest smile ever! He's almost never sad. He LOVES being outside. He can wave and play patty-cake. He is not even close to sleeping through the night, but we won't judge him too harshly for that. He adores his sister and brothers. When his dad gets home I do not exist at all! He lives for baths & will stay in as long as I will let him. Why do they have to get so big so fast? Love this little boy! We are so glad that he is a part of our little fam!




1 comment:

melinda said...

ADORABLE PICS! I love him!