Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day To Our Dad!

It's a little late but I wanted to tell Mike how much we LOVE him! This was right after he got home from a week long training and the kids couldn't get enough of him. I don't realize how much he does and how nice it is to have long conversations with him until he's gone.
Things we LOVE about our dad.....
Carter says "He's a great builder & fixes things, and helps me with anything I want."
Gage says "He fixes my bike, and he builds me a fence.
Katlyn says "He makes me better at being brave. He's the best dad ever!"
Gavin I'm sure would say he loves it when his dad throws him in the air and gives him wiskery kisses.
I love that he's a family man. Everything he does is for us. He's a ridiculously hard worker. He makes me laugh every day with his comments. His favorite lately is "Well, shit the bed Fred." I know it's bad, but it makes me laugh every time. He always looks for the bright side of things and I need that sometimes. I couldn't live without him! Happy Father's Day Mike!

No comments: