Monday, March 16, 2009

Gavin's Blessing Day

We blessed Mr. Gavin in Mesa this weekend. A lot of people who love him showed up!!!!!
Isn't he so handsome?
Here are just a few of the people that love him....
Mom almost couldn't get the top button to button over all the chubb!
He's priceless!

I'm so Thankful... Thankful for the 4 little individuals that I feel priveleged to call my children. They make me smile, laugh and cry. I know they were always meant for me to have. Thankful for the man that I call my husband, who is amazing, my best friend and puts his family first. Loyal and loveable. Thankful for my family... They are always there for my little family no matter what. I can always count on them. I always feel loved. Thankful for my husbands family... Always show love and excitement for us. Never a dull moment. Make me feel like I belong. Thankful for friends... I have many and am a much better person from knowing them. Thankful for the gospel... I know who I am, why I'm here, and where I am going. Such a comfort in this harsh old world! Thankful for the smile on my baby's face right now. These are good days!!!!!


9 comments:

Mandy said...

Very sweet post! Glad to hear you're doing so well! CUTE kiddos!

colleen said...

It is days like yesterday that makes us realize what is really matters. I am so thankful that Gavin (and Katlyn, Carter, & Gage) have parents that realize what is important. We are so thankful for you. Love Colleen

Jace and Cadence said...

Leslie he is so cute!!! ok and you have to tell me how you lost the waeight! you look great!

melinda said...

What a cute little guy! I'm glad the blessing was a special day for all of you. You have such a beautiful family! You all look great! That post was sweet and I got all teary eyed. What would we do without the knowledge that our families are forever??

Courtney Curt said...

Oh, I love baby Gavin! He's SO CUTE! I wish I would have got better pictures on Jake's blessing day. Most of them turned out blurry.

Layla said...

Loved this post, I got teary eyed myself! I love the pictures, Gavin looks so darn cute in his outfit with his sweet expressions. I love days like that.

mandee said...

He is so dang cute!! What a fun day, hope you guys are doing good. mandee and danny

Woodside's said...

Gavin looks so cute! I loved Jaran's blessing day. It is such a special day for them. Justin's step-dad said it perfect when he said it is the day they are presented to the Lord. So true!

Erin said...

Leslie! You have the most adorable family. You seem so wise and grown up to me. I totally understand what you mean about being 27 and feeling 20. I was so excited to find you blog on Brett's family's page so that I can see how you are doing. It seems so long ago since we were in school together. It looks like you all are doing so well!