Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another day at the house of the Papas...

I am completely new to this blogging thing, and so everyone be patient with me. Misty finally convinced me that our family needed one. Now I am just waiting for Brandy to step it up!!! I am excited to be able to let our family and friends know about what's going on in our lives.

The other night Gage was helping me make noodles for the chicken noodle soup. He was on all fours rolling the rolling pin over the noodles and I told him several times that he was going to fall if he wasn't careful. Of coarse he didn't listen and a few seconds later he face planted into the noodles and flour. This is him holding the new fat lip he received from the counter.

3 comments:

Rylee said...

Leslie! I just found your blog! Hope you don't mind me checking it out! Long time no see!!! Looks like life is great for you! Your kids are ADORABLE! I have a blog too. Email me at rylee_9@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite.
Rylee (Davis)
Hadlock

Unknown said...

Hey Leslie! I saw your blog on Britt's. Your family is so cute! I am glad you have a blog. It is always good to see what everyone is up too. I had to make my blog private but if you will send me your e-mail address I would love so send you an invite. hope all is well!
Brittney
p.s. my e-mail is aaronbrittbond@gmail.com or brittneydayton@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Leslie, hey it's Jill "Rhoton"....I haven't seen you FOREVER! Your kids are cute. Hope you don't mind if I look in on you guys every once in awhile.