Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st Day of School

He's a big 1st Grader now. I'm having a hard time thinking of him being gone all day long. I hope it gets easier! This little boy is a shining star! We sure love him!
She is unbelievably going into 5th Grade. I am feeling so old and so sad that she is growing up so fast. She got contacts and it made her look at least a year older! She's beautiful and we love her too!
Gage is going to preschool next week so I will make sure to put a picture of him on here too! He's so excited!

2 comments:

Ramsays said...

You're kids are so cute! I can't believe that school has already started there. We have another week.

Hawkins Family said...

AWWW your kids are cute:) Hey canyou email me yours and Mike's mailing address?? We are wantning to mail out stuff for our 10 yr. reunion. We know he didnt graduate with us but we still want to invite you guys:)
bkbhawkins at aznex dot net