Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sneak a peek into our Casa.

Mike has become a fan of the Killers and so we dance & sing. A LOT!
We've had a few problems with Carter's bike. One tire was just a total pain in the rear and kept going flat. Sooooo, I went to town and Mike got to work on a solution and when I got back, tada.....!!!!! Introducing our new "Frankenstein Bike." It consists of 1 of Carter's wheels on Katlyn's old bike. (Which had bigger wheels as you can see.) The handlebars also came from Carter's bike. This baby even has 1 pink pedal and 1 green and the best white spray paint job Mike offers. I say it's an accident waiting to happen but the rest of the fam says it's perfect. I guess we shall see.
Sunday nights are for this..........
and this........
and Holy Crap this too..........

9 comments:

Hallie said...

Love the bike! And OH MAN it hurts my stomach to just see those boys so high up in the air! :)

Melis said...

Great Bike!!! When I saw that pic of Gavers flying high, I said "Holy Crap" before I even read it!!! Wow. That's all I can say!

melinda said...

Holy crap was my first thought too! I think I'm glad I don't have vaulted ceilings! LOL What a fun house.:)

Stoddard Family said...

I don't think I have ever seen kids thrown so high. WOW! Hey Megan wants to set up a play date with Katlyn, so I'll have to call you and find a day that's good for you guys.

arizonamama said...

Hope CPS doesn't get ahold of that last pic... :) I would love to get together sometime with your family. We need to figure out how to get together. It would be a blast!

Kylie said...

andrew saw mike throwing the kids and wanted to try it baby v. AND..... {i told him he will have to wait}.

FUN. FUN.

carters bike really is the best.
mike is a great "fixer man"

Courtney Curt said...

Such cute picts, and wow, gavin is high up there:)

Erin said...

looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. That picture of gavin is SCARY!

Melinda said...

You are a brave Mama! I was holding my breathe....especially when I saw Gavin! That is quite amazing!!