Monday, February 16, 2009

2 Months Old

This little guy has reached the 2 month mark. He loves it when his dad holds him like this and walks around the house so he can see all there is to see! (look at those LONG fingers!)
He smiles now! Oh my word we love to make him smile and he loves to do it! His eyes kinda squint shut when he grins so big. We were laughing the other day saying that he has his Aunt Brandy's nostrils! (Love ya Brandy Jo)

This was his Valentine's present from Grandma & Grandpa Rocha. Gage thought he would like to sleep with it. He looks so sweet doesn't he? After he has eaten 'til he's full all you have to do is wrap him up tight in his blanket, put him in his chair and bounce it for just a few minutes and he's out like a light!


7 comments:

melinda said...

What a CUTE little chubba!! LOVE him! Love the pic of Mike holding him. Sweet.

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

I can't believe he is already 2 months. Time flies...my Gavin is getting ready to turn 3. I can't believe it.

Barb said...

He is sure a good lookin' kid! He's a mix of Gage and Carter! What a sweet boy - You're little family is so awesome! Hey Mike, thanks for being such a good sport on Sunday! The kids loved your leading!! Oh, and the way you looked in your glasses!!

Katlyn Papa said...

Barbara I so wish I would have been there and had a camera! He had fun!

Jace and Cadence said...

come anytime! we will be your tour guide! well at least matt will be he know nyc really well. matt read your comment and said " i was such a nerd back then" lol. I never got to see his NERDY side. :)

Fuentes Family said...

Hey Leslie. Aren't you so glad he came? He is so sweet! And Happy Belated birthday! Thank goodness we all grow up. You are such a good example of doing what's right and being happy about it. I appreciate your honesty too. See you around?

britney said...

Hey Leslie! Its britney from High School. I havent seen you since then and I ran across your blog. I cant believe how cute your kids are. Looks like you are doing good. And you are still so skinny!